CADS residential building survey is a comprehensive professional assessment of a residential property such as a house, flat or bungalow and its condition; and is normally commissioned prior to purchase.
Formerly known as a structural survey, a residential building condition survey is the most comprehensive property inspection available.
The CADS residential building condition survey will include a review of:
- The building’s structure, fabric and finishes
- Boundaries, outbuildings and grounds
- Overall impression of services such as water and drainage, but not actually testing the services
Our RICS surveyors’ will provide an unbiased, balanced professional opinion on:
- Any major problems identified within the building
- Potential maintenance and remedial measures
- The general condition of the property interior and exterior, highlighting any visible defects
- The condition of the roof structure
- Any suspected problems that might need specialist advice such as damp or dry rot
- And the consequences of any problems discovered during the inspection
In addition, our residential building condition surveys can be tailored to your needs particularly if you are considering a major conversion or renovation project.
If you would like to find out more about Condition Surveys of Residential Properties or other Building Consultancy services, please contact Mark Johnson or Robin Thorp on 01493 412806 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (contact details can also be found at the top of this page).