A digital survey is not simply a commodity but a tailored service
If you are commissioning a digital measured survey for a building design, construction or refurbishment project, find out the main factors you need to consider.
This free 17 page White Paper outlines ways to ensure your building data will be the oracle from which all critical design, build and management decisions are made. It shares the essential points to consider when compiling a survey specification, ensuring that the brief you provide your surveyor is precise and relevant to your project’s requirements.
Who is this White Paper for?
Architects, Designers, Engineers, Building Contractors and Facilities Managers who are commissioning a survey and require accurate and relevant information for their project.
- The essential questions you need to ask your stakeholders before commissioning a survey
- The various types of survey data you may require for your building project
- Understanding what type of data you need to request in your Survey specification document
- Assessing what data you may already have and what new data you need
- Identifying the key long-term uses for your building data
- How a Point Cloud survey can benefit your project