Trainee Retail Planner
Full time - 40 hours per week
Do you want to work on some exciting projects liaising with leading retailers across the UK?
Do you have a strong willingness to learn and excellent attention to detail?
We are seeking to recruit a trainee retail planner to join our successful team in Great Yarmouth.
Following client briefs and producing store layouts in AutoCAD. Work varies from feasibility schemes through full refit plans and commodity layouts for some of the biggest names in the retail sector.
- Relevant degree and/or drawing experience
- Knowledge of AutoCAD (although training would be considered for the right candidate)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to produce accurate, high quality work, paying attention to detail
- Problem solving capabilities
- A flexible approach and a positive attitude
- Retail experience
- A full UK driving licence and willingness to travel or commitment to obtaining
In return C A Design Services Limited offers:
- Excellent employee benefit scheme including, but not limited to, holiday purchase, social events, flexitime and company healthcare cover (after a qualifying period)
- On the job training and progression opportunities
- Free car parking