Trainee Retail Planner – Great Yarmouth
Full time - 40 hours per week
Do you want to work on some exciting projects liaising with leading retailers across the UK? Do you have a strong willingness to learn and excellent attention to detail? C A Design Services Limited is seeking to recruit a retail planner to join their successful team.
Following client briefs and producing store layouts in AutoCAD. Work varies from feasibility schemes through full refit plans and commodity layouts for some of the biggest names in the retail sector.
- Relevant degree and/or drawing experience
- Knowledge of AutoCAD (although training would be considered for the right candidate)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to produce accurate, high quality work, paying attention to detail
- Problem solving capabilities
- Collaborative, flexible and innovative approach to work and projects with a positive attitude to building strong relationships with colleagues and clients
- Maintain integrity and openness when delivering work activities and during communication with clients and colleagues
- Retail experience
- A full UK driving licence and willingness to travel or commitment to obtaining.
The applicant must demonstrate an understanding and willingness to apply our workplace values. We work with integrity, offer innovation and enjoy collaboration and applicants will be asked to evidence examples as part of the application and interview process.
In return C A Design Services Limited offers:
- Excellent employee benefit scheme including, but not limited to, holiday purchase, social events, flexitime and company healthcare cover (after a qualifying period)
- On the job training and progression opportunities
- Free car parking.
How to apply:
If you would like to apply please send in a CV and covering letter explaining why you are a good candidate for this role by sending an email to Christina Ross: email@example.com or send via the form below.