StoreSpace® Project Manager
Great Yarmouth / Remote Working
Full time - 40 hours per week
Commensurate with experience
This role is responsible for the entire StoreSpace® delivery process from confirmation of contract award to final client sign-off following implementations.
Working alongside our current StoreSpace® Project Manager, you will play a key role in onboarding clients and facilitate a successful handover to the Customer Success Team.
The potential market for the StoreSpace® software is worldwide and the role will involve significant regular travel and time at client sites, once COVID travel restrictions are lifted. In the short-term client contact will be virtual.
Reporting to the Information Systems Manager, you will
- Work closely with the sales team to facilitate StoreSpace® delivery once contracts are signed
- Project manage implementation and train clients to use StoreSpace®
- Ensure a seamless handover over of clients to the Customer Success Specialist following delivery and training
- Have in-depth knowledge of AutoCAD, StoreSpace® and retail planning topics
- As well as technical understanding and ability to liaise with clients and Nielsen IT teams as required during the set-up process
- The ability to identify additional revenue opportunities for CADS as part of the implementation process
- Occasionally assist the sales and support functions as required
Required Skills – (3+ years’ commercial experience):
- Retail Space Planning.
- Track record of delivering quality projects on time and within budget
- Microsoft Office products.
- General Microsoft IT skills in a similar environment.
- Must enjoy working as part of a very busy team.
- Tenacity and perseverance in finding and solving customer issues.
- A positive mental attitude with a willingness to succeed.
- Enthusiastic and reliable.
- Good communication skills.
- An interest in 2D and 3D Computer Aided Design (CAD).
The applicant must also demonstrate an understanding and willingness to apply our workplace values, which are working with integrity, offering innovation and enjoying collaboration. Applicants will be asked to evidence examples as part of their application and interview process.
In return C A Design Services Limited offers:
- The opportunity to join a thriving business, at an exciting time of growth
- A Great Yarmouth office location together with remote working options available
- Excellent employee benefits scheme including, but not limited to, holiday purchase, social events, flexitime and company healthcare cover (after a qualifying period)
- On the job training and progression opportunities
- Free car parking
Closing date for applications:
25th October 2020
How to apply:
If you would like to apply please email your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are a good candidate for this role to email@example.com.