StoreSpace® Support Engineer
Great Yarmouth / Remote Working
Full time - 40 hours per week
Commensurate with experience
This is a technical, customer-facing role to support and develop the use of StoreSpace®, our retail space planning and visualisation products, amongst our increasing number of UK and international clients.
The role has been designed to primarily promote “Customer Success” and fits seamlessly between the internal Information Systems development, testing, implementation, and support teams as well as the Drawing Department and 3D visualisation functions.
There is the possibility of international travel to support the implementation of customer installations on site.
Reporting to the Information Systems Manager, you will
- Work with our implementation team and customers to ensure they achieve their retail space planning goals.
- Become proficient in resolving customer support tickets, received via our Fresh Desk ticketing system. This involves the investigation of AutoCAD drawings and reporting the issues found to the development and testing teams.
- Work with the testing team to understand new features.
- Create T-SQL scripts to import information into our StoreSpace product received from our clients under the guidance of the implementation team.
- Create demonstration environments using previously T-SQL scripted templates for the marketing team.
- Work to the timelines imposed by our Jira work-flow management system.
- Grow the role into a fundamental component of a highly skilled team.
Required Skills – (3+ years’ commercial experience):
- Retail Space Planning.
- T-SQL language.
- Microsoft Office products.
- General Microsoft IT skills in a similar environment.
- Must enjoy working as part of a very busy team.
- Tenacity and perseverance in finding and solving customer issues.
- A positive mental attitude with a willingness to succeed.
- Enthusiastic and reliable.
- Good communication skills.
- An interest in 2D and 3D Computer Aided Design (CAD).
The applicant must also demonstrate an understanding and willingness to apply our workplace values, which are working with integrity, offering innovation and enjoying collaboration. Applicants will be asked to evidence examples as part of their application and interview process.
In return C A Design Services Limited offers:
- The opportunity to join a thriving business, at an exciting time of growth
- A Great Yarmouth office location together with remote working options available
- Excellent employee benefits scheme including, but not limited to, holiday purchase, social events, flexitime and company healthcare cover (after a qualifying period)
- On the job training and progression opportunities
- Free car parking
Closing date for applications:
25th October 2020
How to apply:
If you would like to apply please email your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are a good candidate for this role to email@example.com.