Revit Technician and BIM Champion
Full time - 40 hours per week
We are looking for an experienced Revit Technician to take on the role of Revit ‘Champion’ within our surveying team to facilitate the delivery of 3D Survey projects in Revit. The role also involves mentoring other colleagues under the direction of the Principal Surveyor; working either alone or part of a team.
Our land and measured building Survey team is the first choice for many of the UK’s leading property owners, retailers, estate managers, building professionals, developers and building contractors. Operating from two regional offices we service clients throughout the UK and Europe providing a comprehensive surveying service.
- Advanced competency in Revit and AutoCAD including preparing building plans, elevations and sections
- Good knowledge and competency in Laser Scanning and processing of scan data
- A full UK driving license
- Working knowledge of Navisworks.
- Working knowledge of industry standards for Revit and PAS 1192-2.
- Degree/HND/HNC qualification in a Surveying, Architectural Technology or Construction related subject
- Experience in Survey to BIM and/or Level 2 BIM work flows.
- Experience in modelling Mechanical and Electrical Services.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of 3D model creation in Revit within construction, architectural or surveying sectors.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivation and be well organised
- Willingness to travel and work away from home on a regular basis for surveys
- Ability to work accurately with attention to detail and quality
- Adept at problem solving