Customer Success Specialist
Great Yarmouth / Remote Working
Full time - 40 hours per week
Commensurate with experience
This role is responsible for helping our customers achieve their strategic objectives and maximum value from their investment in StoreSpace®.
Taking ‘ownership’ of clients following their go-live with StoreSpace® you will be responsible for helping them to successfully adopt and use the software within their businesses sharing retail space planning best practice and ideas to overcome challenges.
This is primarily a customer-facing role building relationships directly with users and key client contacts through regular virtual calls and physical meetings. This may include international travel. The role will also work closely with the marketing team to create new content to support our client specific activity and to develop a digital resource for future use.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will
- Provide an excellent customer experience to promote adoption and customer success in using StoreSpace® following the initial implementation by the StoreSpace® Project Manager.
- Be able to demonstrate the value of new features to clients to encourage, manage and facilitate their release upgrades in close liaison with StoreSpace® Development team.
- Identify and deliver customer success metrics for StoreSpace®, providing assistance, training and technical support.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of StoreSpace® and its practical application for our clients including updating user manuals with real use focus.
- Engage with clients to assist in any data migration opportunities and introduce CADS’ other services as appropriate to aid success.
- Set up a user group forum and champion ideas for improvement with the StoreSpace Product and Technical leads.
- Help create content and ideas for new features / training marketing videos to help customers achieve their aims with StoreSpace®.
- Occasional assistance to the sales, delivery and support roles within the company as required.
Required Skills – (3+ years’ commercial experience):
- Retail Space Planning.
- Track record of delivering quality projects on time and within budget
- Microsoft Office products.
- General Microsoft IT skills in a similar environment.
- Must enjoy working as part of a very busy team.
- Tenacity and perseverance in finding and solving customer issues.
- A positive mental attitude with a willingness to succeed.
- Enthusiastic and reliable.
- Good communication skills.
- An interest in 2D and 3D Computer Aided Design (CAD).
The applicant must also demonstrate an understanding and willingness to apply our workplace values, which are working with integrity, offering innovation and enjoying collaboration. Applicants will be asked to evidence examples as part of their application and interview process.
In return C A Design Services Limited offers:
- The opportunity to join a thriving business, at an exciting time of growth
- A Great Yarmouth office location together with remote working options available
- Excellent employee benefits scheme including, but not limited to, holiday purchase, social events, flexitime and company healthcare cover (after a qualifying period)
- On the job training and progression opportunities
- Free car parking
Closing date for applications:
25th October 2020
How to apply:
If you would like to apply please email your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are a good candidate for this role to email@example.com.