Building Measurement Surveyor
Full time - 40 hours per week
£20 - £25k pa.
We are looking for a Building Measurement Surveyor to join our surveying team in Great Yarmouth.
Working throughout the UK you will be responsible for carrying out a professional surveying services for our clients under the direction of the Principal Surveyor.
You will be using the latest digital technology and equipment, working either alone or part of a team, and providing guidance and supervision to less experienced staff as required.
Our land and measured building Survey team is the first choice for many of the UK’s leading property owners, retailers, estate managers, building professionals, developers and building contractors. Operating from two regional offices we service clients throughout the UK and Europe providing a comprehensive surveying service.
- Good knowledge and competency in all aspects of measured building surveys
- Good knowledge and competency in operating a total station, processing data outputs and the resolution of errors
- Competent in AutoCAD and preparing building plans, elevations and sections
- A full UK driving license
- Experience in Laser Scanning and processing of scan data
- Experience of 3D modeling in Revit or other software package
- Experience in Land Surveying and GPS Surveys
- Degree/HND/HNC qualification in a Surveying, Architectural Technology or Construction related subject
- Minimum 2 years’ professional surveying experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated and well organised
- Willingness to travel and work away from home on a regular basis
- Ability to work accurately with attention to detail and quality
- Adept at problem solving